Why NC Insurance?
If you ask any insurance broker or direct insurer how good they are it is extremely unlikely they are going to come back with anything other than a glowing report on how great they are and how using them is going to be the best thing for you and your business.
When choosing a risk and insurance advisor, you need to bear in mind that whilst size is important, biggest is not always best. To ensure you achieve the best of all options, you need to strike a balance between ensuring your chosen advisors are large enough to command buying power in the market but not so large that they lose sight of the clients or their needs.
At NC Insurance, our clients benefit from the best of the both worlds as:
- We recruit and train the highest calibre staff, from a variety of backgrounds including insurers, national brokers and the legal profession which gives us a broad prospective on a range of issues, ensuring our clients receive the best advice at all times.
- We have multi-million pound accounts with the major insurers, enabling us to competitively compete with international, national and independent brokers alike.
- We are financially strong, boast an A+ credit rating and are the North East of England’s longest established insurance broker. Our standing as one of the region’sleading insurance brokers has been built on over 80+ years’ experience of helping protect UK businesses.
- We are flexible enough to provide an individually tailored service to all our clients so you get the service that you want, not just the one we can offer.
- By developing close working relationships with all our clients, we do not just respond to their requirements, we pre-empt them.
We work closely with our clients on all risk and insurance related matters, structuring a programme to meet all of your needs.
We do understand that choosing one insurance provider over another is very difficult as for most people; one insurance broker is pretty much the same as another one. Therefore rather than go on about how good we think we are, we prefer to leave you with three thoughts:
- What have NC Insurance been doing right since 1928 when Northern Counties Guarantee Corporation Ltd (the original name of NC Insurance) first opened our doors for business?
- If NC Insurance is so good, what do our customers think of us?
- How does NC make a difference?
How does NC Insurance make a difference?
So in addition to the above endorsements how does NC Insurance actually make a difference? Well we are committed to helping those who need it most and we do this in a couple of ways.
Firstly, through our Charity of the Year scheme, we select one charity every year with the view to raising as much money as possible for them over a 12 month period.
NC Insurance is supporting the charity “Shine Cancer Support” as our Charity of the Year for 2015/16. Shine Cancer Support is the only registered charity in the UK exclusively focused on supporting people in their 20s, 30s and 40s with cancer. They support men and women, with any type of cancer. Further information about Shine Cancer Support can be found by visiting www.shinecancersupport.co.uk and any support you can give to them would be greatly appreciated.
Secondly, we also run a Charity Fundraising Facility whereby charities and good causes of all sizes can raise valuable funds. In essence what happens is that we will share our commission with charities whose staff, volunteers, friends and family decide to use NC Insurance for their insurance. Call us today on *0800 046 1446* for further information.
NC Insurance has been helping UK businesses, charities and families get the protection and peace of mind they need since 1928 and we are totally committed to making sure our clients get the cover, premiums and service levels they demand. Contact us today and find out how NC Insurance can help with your business and personal insurance needs.