Be an Insurance Professional at NC Insurance
Why NC Insurance?
As one of the leading independent insurance brokers in the North East of England, NC Insurance is a great place to develop your career. We are a financially strong, growing company and we’re always looking for staff with the right attitude and professional work ethic to join us.
Our success and ability to deliver quality advice and high service standards is built upon the talent of our people and how the NC Insurance team works together to deliver technical excellence and quality of service.
Working at NC Insurance
At NC Insurance, we judge people on their performance and in return, for staff with a strong work ethic, we can offer:
- A defined career development path which allows you to grow, as we do.
- An open and stimulating working environment with a productive, energetic and friendly team allowing you to develop & learn as you work.
- Competitive salaries, where possible, with performance related bonus systems that encourage you to fulfil your potential and be rewarded when you do.
- A value based way of working based on our core values of being dedicated, ethical and professional. We believe the way we work is equally as important as the work we do.
- Flexible working.
Have you got what it takes to be an NC Insurance Professional?
We look for staff that can bring passion and energy to the company and have a “can-do” attitude. This is because we recruit staff who want to develop and we help them achieve their potential. If you think you have what it takes, send your CV and covering email to our Operations Director, Mark Burdett, on firstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial Account Director
As a Commercial Account Director with NC Insurance you will be responsible for managing and growing an existing book of Commercial client business. This will include identifying upsell and cross sell opportunities to ensure customers are given the best advice possible and ensuring existing relationships are renewed and long term customer relationships are maintained. It will also include winning new clients via recommendations and referrals from existing clients.
You will possess strong communication and sales skills in order to achieve these objectives and will be able to demonstrate excellent client relationship skills.
You will be a confident communicator who can build rapport quickly whilst at the same time, have a probing mind to ensure all of the client’s requirements are met to the highest standards. Daily tasks will include:
- Handling client & insurer queries.
- Cross and up-selling.
- Pro-actively seeking recommendations and referrals.
- Winning new clients.
- Working with our service and claims staff to ensure a smooth customer experience.
- Driving quality, consistency and accuracy in all aspects of the role.
Commercial Client Broker
This role is perfect for those with aspirations to be an Account Director as NC Insurance has a proven track record of developing staff.
NC Insurance is ideally looking for someone with some commercial insurance experience. However, candidates without this will still be considered providing you’ve experience of working in a regulated environment and think you have the right attitude, desire and skills needed as full training will be given.
For further information about any of these roles, contact our Operations Director, Mark Burdett, on email@example.com