Home Insurance

Comprehensive insurance designed for your home.

0191 482 1219

Get a Quote

Request a quote today and one of our expert team will call back at a time that suits you! (Mon-Fri: 9-5)

*required field.

We understand how important it is to guard your home from the unexpected, so you have the reassurance that there's a back-up plan in place should something go wrong.

It is important to find cover which suits the unique nature of your home, with factors such as where you live and the type of house you live. These factors and more all have an impact on which risks are most likely to affect you. For example, if you live in a high flood risk area, this would need to be accounted for in your policy more so than other households in low-risk locations.

Whether you want to protect your buildings, contents or both, our dedicated insurance professionals will talk with you to determine the exact policies and cover limits you need – without a call centre in sight. We always offer transparent advice and will never attempt to encourage optional extras if we feel they will be of no benefit to you.

When arranging home insurance through NC Insurance, you can expect unbiased, honest advice delivered by industry professionals. Cover can include:
  • Buildings cover only
  • Contents cover only
  • Buildings and contents combined
  • Fire, flood and storm damage
  • Accidental damage cover
  • Contents away from home
  • Home emergency cover
  • Alternative accommodation
Leading home insurance providers

Working with leading providers across the UK, we’ll compare the cover you need across the market to find the most competitive deal for you. If you wish to insure a holiday home, an unusual property, or a buy-to-let rental, we can provide cover for that too.

Want to make an enquiry?

Fill in our enquiry form and we will be in touch.

Contact us